QUICK3DPLAN CLOSET MODULE MAIN FEATURES
The optional add-on module for Quick3DPlan® is based on autoclosets®. It allows designing a fitted wardrobe and inserting it in a room previously drawn. Then you can furnish the room to show the wardrobe in a real environment. The wardrobe can be modified at any time. You can print 3D photorealistic images and dimensioned plans and elevations.
The closet module for Quick3DPlan® includes an specific interface with easy tools to modify internal spaces and move or erase elements like drawers, shelves, fillers, dividers and hanging rails in a very easy and accurate way. It controls the position of these elements according to any prefixed holes and assures that the wardrobe design is adapted to predefined specifications. There are many parameters whose values can be saved as default to adapt the wardrobe to our standards.Main Features:
- Very easy to use and learn.
- Fast: design and modify fitted wardrobes in minutes.
- Reliable: It controls the position of the elements according to your specifications.
- It automatically generates top and elevation plans with all the spaces’ dimensions.
- Once inserted in the room you can save photorealistic 3D images.
Architecture: The Designer starts drawing the room with doors, windows, partition walls and pillars in Quick3DPlan®. The materials of walls and floor can be changed at any time.Doors and spaces: Then the designer opens the closet design dialog to define the following:
Distribution: On a new tab, the closet module for Quick3DPlan® displays the dimensions all of the spaces available to help the designer with the distribution of drawers, fillers, shelves, hanging rails, dividers etc. All these elements are inserted according to predefined specifications automatically. For example to move a shelf is as easy as clicking on it and use the up-down arrows on your keyboard. The shelf will move according to the available holes. Any changes on the finishes for shelves, drawers, etc are shown in real time in your screen.
- The number of modules and their dimensions. The module sizes can be adjusted individually.
- Type of doors according to the way they open (sliding, swinging and folding doors).
- Number of doors and their distribution.
- Door model. Each door model can have multiple panels, materials and finishes.
- The finish for the interior of the wardrobe.
- Moulding model and side panels can be selected separately.
- Plans and Images
The closet module for Quick3DPlan® will automatically generate top and elevation plans with all the spaces' dimensions, distances between shelves, drawer heights, hanging rail elevation etc. In elevation plans it also shows any collision areas for the drawers with doors and mouldings.
The closet module for Quick3DPlan® includes a Universal Catalog with all the required specifications for the design of the fitted wardrobe. It includes multiple doors models, drawers, dividers, shelves accessories etc. It has more than 30 parameters that affect the structure, mouldings and doors. These parameters can be modified by users to adapt the wardrobe to their needs. ( Download PDF )
- 3D Views
In the Quick3DPlan® screen the designer can instantly create a 3D photorealistic image of the wardrobe with or without doors. With the help of the mouse the designer can move the camera position in real time as well as zooming in and out. The 3D visualization of the wardrobe will help customers choose their finishes, increasing their confidence and accelerating their decisions.